FA: SCM: MNT : The System Not Calculate Planned Start and End Date for the Operations
(Doc ID 2613151.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Maintenance Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Edit Work orders page , the Resource usage value is not added to the Work order Schedule start and end date .
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Maintenance Management -> Manage Work Orders
2. click on + button to create a new work Order
3. Select Asset (XXXX), WO type (Corrective) and Subtype (Reactive) and leave start date as defaulted
4. click on Save and Edit button. Work Order XXXXX is created
5. Go to Operations tab and click on + button and operation name (Test), work Center (Maintenance Inspection) and leave the operation dates defaulted as it is.
6. Press OK button
7. Click on Resources and add a resource 'I-Inspector' with 'Scheduled' as 'Yes' and usage rate as 5 Hrs
8. Save Work Order. Observe the work Order start and end dates remain same and does not change based on the resource usage entered in operation.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document