PRC:PO: Purchase Order Does Not Show Requested Ship Date And Only Shows Requested Delivery Date
(Doc ID 2614652.1)
Last updated on MAY 05, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Order (PO) does not show Requested Ship Date and only shows Requested Delivery Date.
Purchase Requisition created from Planning has both Requested Ship Date and Requested Delivery Date but the PO created against the requisition does not have the Requested Ship Date. It is only showing Requested Delivery Date.
The following setups are complete:
1. Enable Buyer Managed Transportation.
2. Transit time defined between supplier site address and internal location with ship method and transit times.
3. Sourcing rules correctly setup with the same ship method.
4. Lead times correctly setup.
5. Plan complete and planned order released.
6. Purchase requisition created successfully with the required dates.
7. PO gets requested ship date as NULL- ISSUE.
It is Expected that when Buyer Managed Transportation is selected, Requested ship date should be populated on PO.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create Purchase Requisition from Planning.
2. Create PO for Requisition.
3. PO does not show Requested Ship Date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document