Purchase Order In Receiving Are Not Getting Populated In "In Receiving" Measure
(Doc ID 2617061.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Supply Planning Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Order in receiving are not getting populated in "In Receiving" measure.
There are Purchase Orders in the plan which are in the "Shipment in Receiving" status in the Supplies and Demands table.
These POs however are not getting populated in "In Receiving" measure in Material Plan.
The POs should show up in the "In Receiving" measure in the Material Plan.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Collect Purchase Orders that are in Receiving.
2. Run the Supply Plan
3. Check the Supplies and Demands table.
4. See the POs with "Shipment in Receiving" status.
5. Open the same in the Material Plan.
6. "In Receiving" measure has no data.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document