PRC:PO: Change Order History missing for PO and PO status is not preserved
(Doc ID 2623677.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.19.07.0 version, Purchase Orders
When a change order is created for a purchase order, no change history is shown on the PO and PO status (prior to creating change order) is not preserved. Expectation is that change history will be shown on PO and PO status will stay the same till change order is approved and implemented.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create PO (with supplier acknowledgement checked), status = Incomplete
2. Validate and Submit PO, status = Pending Approval
3. PO gets approved, status = Pending Supplier Acknowledgment
4. Buyer Withdraws PO, status = Withdrawn
5. Buyer edits PO (it says a change order will be created), validates and submit
6. CO goes for approval, PO status = Pending Approval
7. CO is approved, PO status = Pending Supplier Acknowledgment
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document