Unable To Manually Renew A Subscription.
(Doc ID 2628826.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 15, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Subscription Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Subscription Billing
Unable to manually renew a subscription.
If a manual renewal is tried on a created/existing subscription, which is active status, the subscription pricing & billing information for the product doesn't appear in the subscription, which further doesn't allow the subscription to get activated or validated.
Below are the steps we are following to renew a subscription manually:
1. Search for and open up the subscription you created earlier
2. Click on the 'Actions' button
3. Click on the 'Renew' button Note: Leave all fields blank
4. Click on the 'Save and Continue' button
5. In the 'Products' section, under the 'Name' column, click on the product's hyperlink
6. On the left side, click on the 'Billing Summary' tab, Also pricing
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document