Release button on the Manage Maintenance Work Orders UI does not create a Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) event
(Doc ID 2632312.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Maintenance Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Maintenance Work Order is Released in the 'Manage Maintenance Work Orders' UI the Release button does not change the status on the Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) events.
When trying to see the change in the status of a maintenance work order in as an OIC event. The OIC event only records the change of status from inside the maintenance work order status drop down and not in the Manage Maintenance Work Order UI.
When selecting the Release button in the Manage Maintenance Work Order UI, this should update the status of this Work Order on the Oracle Integration Cloud events.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Supply Chain Execution > Maintenance Management > Tasks > Manage Maintenance Work Orders
2. Create Maintenance Work Order > Enter data as designed > Save and Close
3. Search Created Maintenance Work Order > Select Work Order > Select Release button
4. Update OIC interface > Event not logged
5. Select and Open the Work Order > Select Release in the Status drop down
6. Update OIC Interface > Event is logged
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document