Lost Edit "pencil" When Performing Updates In Advanced Controls, Risk Management
(Doc ID 2635467.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Financial Reporting Compliance Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Advanced Financial Controls Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Trying to mass update controls in Risk Management > Results using "filter" option.
Documentation for "Cloud Cloud Applications Risk Management 19d" states the following:
You can modify certain settings for multiple incidents at once. These settings include status, comments, and perspective and worklist assignments.
1. Generate a list of incidents: Locate a control in the Results by Control Summary page, then select the Results Count value for that control.
2. Select from the list. You may work with your complete list of incidents or set search parameters to filter it. In either case, you can:
- Select a continuous set of incidents. Click the first incident, hold down the Shift key, and click the last.
- Select a discontinuous set. Hold down the Ctrl key as you click incidents.
3. Select Edit.
4. Do either of the following. Incidents retain their original values for any of these features that you leave unedited.
- Select a status you want to assign to the selected incidents, write a comment, or attach a file or URL.
- In the Perspective Assignment section, reassign the incidents to another user. To do so, modify the selection of result perspectives to match those selected for roles assigned to other users. Then select one of them, or all eligible users, in the Worklist Assignment area.
5. Select Submit.
Lost Edit "pencil" When Performing Updates In Advanced Controls, Risk Management, Why?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document