FA: SCM: SCP: Notes Functionality Is Working as Expected SCP Cloud
(Doc ID 2639498.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Supply Planning Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Supply Plan
Notes functionality in SCP Cloud
"Notes" functionality in Supplies & Demands Page.
1) Create a Note on a PO from Supplies and Demands
2) Check the same PO from "Exceptions" then notes is not visible
3) Export PO data from Supplies and Demands but excel will not be showing the note data.
Notes present in the Supplies and Demands page is not flowing and showing in the Exceptions page.
"Notes" functionality in Exceptions Page
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open the Supplies and Demand table
2. Create a note under it and save the details
3. Open the Manage exceptions page and validate if the attached notes is present
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users could not be able to view the export notes from supplies and demand page and validate the notes in the exception page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document