ALERT: After 20A Upgrade, Unable to Ship Confirm Lines Using Quick Ship, When There Are Prior Reservations for the Shipment Line and All the Onhand for That Item is Reserved
(Doc ID 2644514.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to perform Ship Confirm action using Quick Ship, when there are prior reservations for the shipment line and all the Onhand for that item is reserved.
The following Warning message is displayed:
At least one shipment line on shipment <12345678> cannot be ship confirmed and will be unassigned from shipment. Do you want to continue?
The shipment line <98765432> was not progressed successfully because an error occurred while validating quick-ship process.
The reservation was not created."
On-hand quantity for Item XXX is 100, 2 shipment lines for ITEM XXX, one for 40 and other for 60 are reserved. Neither of the shipment lines can be shipped using quick ship
The issue identified has the following symptoms:
1. This issue was identified during 20C development. Fix is present in 20C and 20B
2. The issue is observed when performing Ship Confirm action using Quick Ship, and there are prior reservations for the shipment line and there is only just enough material available to ship
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Create and submit a Sales Order
2. Ensure that a prior Reservation exists for the quantity to be shipped in the above Sales Order, and there is no further quantity Available To Reserve
3. Ship the order using Quick Ship capability, to verify the Warning message displayed as mentioned above
20A Update to Release 13, on 07-FEB-2020 and later, seems to have introduced this issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document