Planned Order Released from Cloud Planning with Substitute Components Still Shows Primary Components on Work Order Created in Manufacturing
(Doc ID 2645447.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Supply Planning Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Substitute Components on Planned Order Work Orders released from Planning are not showing on the created Work Order.
The Work Orders created still show the Primary component.
When Planned Order Work Orders that use Substitute Components are released from Planning, the same should be shown on the Work Order created in Manufacturing.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Setup a Constrained Plan with the Decision Rule "Use substitute components" checked.
2. Run the plan
3. Check for Work Order Planned Orders that use the Substitute component rather than the Primary component.
4. Release the Planned Order.
5. Check the Work Order that was created in Manufacturing.
6. The primary component is still shown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document