Format Measure To Display Currency Style In An Editable Measure
(Doc ID 2646593.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Demand Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Demand Management UI
Customer is getting an error when adding and formatting editable measures.
"The table or graph you requested cannot be opened because an error occurred. The incident with ID XX is on server UIServer_X. Contact your help desk."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new table with non-editable measures.
2. Validate USD currency is selected
3. Add a pre-seeded and a custom measure (editable).
4. Arrange those new measures into the table and save the design layout page.
5. Format those measures to be aligned with USD currency as unit to display.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document