ALERT: Maintenance Work Order Cannot be Created With Error WIE-4426033
(Doc ID 2647233.1)
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Maintenance Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Manufacturing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User cannot create a new maintenance work order with the following error under below mentioned symptoms
- For an asset that is non transactable in inventory.
- The work order does not have a work definition.
- The asset in work order is of supply type 'Push'
- The issue happens for work orders created through the UI (Manage Maintenance Work Orders),
- FBDI imports of the work orders will continue to work.
The issue happens in the UI (Manage Maintenance Work Orders), FBDI import will continue to work.
Following error is thrown:
Supply Type of item XYZ at operation xx must be bulk because it is not a transactable item (WIE-4426033)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create work order for any assets
2. Work definition is blank
3. Select Type as Corrective
4. The supply type for item XYZ is 'Push'
5. Click Save and Edit
6. Above error is thrown to the user.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document