FA: SCM: MNT: Error- Minimum And Maximum Reading Values For A Meter That Is Defined With Reading Type As Absolute
(Doc ID 2647821.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Maintenance Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a Meter Template , Error occurs: 'You must not provide minimum and maximum reading values for a meter that is defined with reading type as Absolute (CSE - 2340458)'
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Login to Fusion Application
2. Go to Manage assets
3. Search for an asset
4. Navigate to Meters > Click on 'Create template' > Enter the details
5. Select reading type as Absolute
6. Provide minimum and maximum readings
7. Error Populated - the minimum and maximum reading values for a meter that is defined with reading type as Absolute
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document