PRC: In Process Approvals Not Working After a Re-Import of Approval Rules Import via SOA Composer in Production
(Doc ID 2648971.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After creating additional approval rules in a lower environment (TEST or DEV) and Exporting the Composite via SOA Composer and importing to Production via SOA Composer, in process approvals are no longer working.
When an approver goes to approve there is No Approval History in the Notification and when they approve, the approval is not routed to the next approver.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create New Rules in TEST or DEV POD
2. Export the Rules via SOA Composer
3. Modify the .jar File to contain the desired composites
4. Import the .jar File to the target Production POD
5. Approver Opens Approval notification within the targeted composite
6. Approval History Displays: "Approval History is not available."
7. User Approves
8. Approval is not Routed to next Approver
9. Requisition is stuck in Pending Approval
Imported new SOA Composer .jar File
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document