FA: SCM: MNT: Unable to See Item In Work Requirement in Maintenance Program
(Doc ID 2653808.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Maintenance Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item does not appear in LOV of Work Requirement in Maintenance Program.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a item in PIM with maintenance flag enabled in Service Tab
2. Navigate to 'Maintenance Management' > Manage Assets
3. Click on 'Create',Select the Item and Create the Asset
4. Navigate to 'Manage Maintenance Programs'
5. Click on 'Create Program' and Click on 'Work Requirement'
6. Select the Item Option and look for the item in LOV
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document