Fusion CMR: Expenses Accounted Twice With Receipt Accrual And AP Invoice
(Doc ID 2654524.1)
Last updated on APRIL 17, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Receipt Accounting - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expenses accounted twice with Receipt Accrual and AP Invoice.
Requirement is to run the period end accrual process multiple times during the month, and tested the following use case:
1. Create Purchase Order (PO)
2. Receive against the PO in period-2
3. Run the process "Create Uninvoiced Receipt Accruals", reviewed the Accrual Distribution in Receipt Accounting UI.
4. Run "Create Accounting" in Final mode to send the accrual journal to GL in period-2
5. Create AP Invoice against the PO in step1, validate and approve the Invoice.
6. Run "Post to Ledger" to final account the AP Invoice to GL in period-2
7. Run the process "Create Uninvoiced Receipt Accruals.
There is no accrual reversal for period-2 after step 7, and this use case doubles up the expense in the period.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document