FA:SCM:MNT: After 20A Upgrade , IOT Flag Is Getting Unchecked After Performing Miscellaneour Receipt.
(Doc ID 2658548.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Maintenance Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After 20A upgrade , Issue with IOT flag in Parent Asset. When Misc Receipt is done for Parent Asset and transaction is completed, IoT flag is getting unchecked for the Parent Asset. Where as in 19D IoT flag is still checked after doing the Misc Receipt Transaction.
Parent Asset IOT Flag should be unchanged after performing Misc Receipt Transaction.
Create parent and child Asset using FBDI in maintenance and then create misc receipt in inventory to bring on hand.
Below are process and checks to follow -
1. Create Parent asset using FBDI - IOT flag - Y
2. Create Child asset for above parent using FBDI - IOT flag - N
3. Check parent asset in maintenance - IOT flag is enabled
4. Create Misc Receipt of Asset in Inventory Organization and subinventory
5. Check parent asset in maintenance - IOT flag is not enabled - While in 19D once we do misc receipt of asset , IOT was still enabled in Maintenance module which is not case with 20A.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document