PRC:PO: Can the Manage Orders Page Be Customized to Add a Category Column?
(Doc ID 2658884.1)
Last updated on APRIL 15, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requirement to customize the Purchase Order (PO) Manage Order screen to display a Category column.
Reproduce by steps:
1. Go to Navigation
4. Create a Sandbox with the Page Composer tool
5. Procurement > Purchase Orders > Manage Orders
6. Go to Add Content Tab
7. Highlight the Description column > Right Click
8. Click Columns
9. Click Show all - all Columns display
10. Note that Category is not an available column
11. Highlight Description Column again > right click > click columns
12. Scroll through available columns - Category is not an option.
It is not possible to add a Category column to the Manage Orders screen.
Customer can log an Idea in Customer Connect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document