FA: SCM: SCP: Context Is Not Flowing Down To Drill Down On Graphs (If Graph Has Hierarchical Drill Down)
(Doc ID 2664715.1)
Last updated on MAY 03, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Sales and Operations Planning Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When graph has hierarchical drill down, the drill down from table/graph is flowing down only to its first level but not to further levels.
1. Graph has Year, Month hierarchical drill down
2. When trying to drill down from other table or graph to the graph (point 1), context flowing to Year level but not monthly level.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigated to sales and operation planning.
2. Click on Tasks click on manage plan ten search for the Required Plan.
3. Open the Plan.
4. Click on Open button and search for the Table "Item ABCD-Table"> Open the Table.
5. Click on Drill to option and select "Item ABCD- Graph".
a.External Drill down is working from Table to graph with highlighted fields.
b.Internal Drill down is not working fine example graph shows as Year but when trying to drill to month its not showing and its consolidating everything.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document