20B Regression: REST API Errors while Updating The Work Order Status For Existing Work Orders
(Doc ID 2667982.1)
Last updated on MAY 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Maintenance Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Post 20B update, the User is encountering an Error while updating (Status) for the Work Order through REST API.
1. The issue exists ONLY for all the existing Work Orders
2. For newly created Work Orders, REST API is working fine
3. User is able to update the Work Order Status of existing Work Orders without any Error through an UI
4. Any update to the Work Order will fail with that message if the Work Definition is attached. If the Work Order does not have Work Definition attached then it will work fine
You cannot delete the operation XXX because it is the last operation and its previous operation is not count point enabled. (WIS-4440103)
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Use REST API to Update Work Order Status
2. Review the Error Message
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document