Fusion Canada Payroll: Payroll Fails with Error 'AFDICT_APP_PREFIX-PAY-1635897: You can't open the Quantum data files because you either don't have permission or enough space'
(Doc ID 2669159.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.07.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Payroll - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running payroll we are getting the below error. The load tax information for Canada process is also going into an error:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to the instance.
2. Click on the Navigator option (Three horizontal lines at the left top corner of the User Interface (UI)).
3. Click on the Payroll option to expand.
4. Then Click on Payroll Calculation.
5. Click on Search Person from the left side menu.
6. Enter Person Name or Number under the 'Keywords' search option.
7. Click on the Search option (Little square beside the 'Keywords' search option).
8. Click on the orange icon (Actions) under the search Results.
9. Click on Quickpay.
10. Click on Simplified QuickPay.
11. Click on Submit on the UI which opens.
12. Wait and keep looking at the screen - An error screen will appear. Click on Actions and download the log to see the error message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document