PRC:PO: Using the Close Option On the Action Drop-Down Menu Fails to Close Migrated Purchase Order
(Doc ID 2671479.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the Close option from the Actions drop down menu, the Purchase Order will become closed.
When using the Close option from the Actions drop down menu, the Purchase Order remains open.
1. Navigate to the Manage Orders page
2. Enter search criteria and click Search
3. Click on order number
4. Select Close from the Action drop-down list
5. Select Close for the Action in the modal window and enter a Reason, if required
6. Click OK
7. Re-query the Purchase Order to find that the document has not be closed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document