Custom Causal Factor Time/Organization Level Not Displaying Data in Pivot Table
(Doc ID 2671543.1)
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Demand Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User-defined Causal factor created at time-organization level not showing in pivot table after being created in the user-interface.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to “Manage Measures” screen, query for the seeded measure, “Christmas Holiday”, and create a copy.
2. Using the “Copy” button, a new measure is created only changing the “Measure Name”. The measure was also enabled in work area “Demand Management”.
3. Create the measure with Organization dimension included with Time.
4. Click “Save and Close”
5. Add custom causal factor to the catalog used by the demand plan.
6. Run Plan with catalog and causal factor.
7. Open pivot table with causal factor included.
8. No data appears with custom causal factor.
Christmas Causal Factor is copied and Organization dimension is added.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document