ALERT : "An Error Occurred. Contact Your Help Desk. (FND-2) An Application Error Has Occurred" Error While completing Operation Using Dispatch list Complete with Details
(Doc ID 2688912.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Maintenance Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.04.0 to 11.13.20.07.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User is getting the following error when completing Maintenance Work Order Operation using Dispatch list with "Complete with Details" option -
Error: "An Error Occurred. Contact Your Help Desk. (FND-2) An Application Error Has Occurred"
This error occurs when adhoc resource/resource instance is added in "Autotransact Resources" train stop in dispatch list. This issue only happens for below 3 cases -
- Resource is not part of the work order and adhoc resource is added in dispatch list.
- Resource is part of the work order, but the resource instance is not associated with the work order resource and resource instance is added in dispatch list.
- Resource and resource instance are part of work order and the User doing the operation transaction is a resource instance itself of a Resource in the Work Order.
Steps to reproduce
1. Create work order for any assets with conditions given above
2. Release the Work Order
3. Click on "Review Maintenance Dispatch List" task
4. Search for the work order and click on Complete with Details
5. Fill the details for Asset and Backflush materials train stop
6. Now in Autotransact Resources train, either add a adhoc resource or if you are able to see resource line already there then add the resource Instance.
7. Then click on save and close
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document