FA: SCM: Pricing: "Price List Charge DFF" attribute value can't be saved for the charge of the Item in a Price List
(Doc ID 2689346.1)
Last updated on JULY 09, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Pricing - Version 11.13.20.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The customer is unable to save the DFF attribute value in Price List Charge for Display Type “Text Box” for the second charge. Please note that for all other types of Displays like "LOV, List, etc." the customer is able to update the DFF attribute value for second charge onwards. This issue only happens when the DFF attribute is a free text field.
No error message is shown on the UI.
1. Create a DFF on Price List Charge with Display Type “Text Box”
2. Create a Pricelist
3. Add an Item in the Price List
4. Create a Price List Charge for the added item
5. Update the DFF value in Price List Charge and Save the record
6. Create another Price List Charge for the same item
7. Update the DFF value in Price List Charge and Save the record
8. DFF value for the First charge (Point5) get saved but DFF value of second charge (Point7) does not get saved in the database
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document