FA:SCM:SCP:DM: Can not Schedule And Parallel Run Publish Plan Requests
(Doc ID 2690613.1)
Last updated on JULY 18, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Demand Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Scheduled three Publish Plan jobs (to interface to three different forecast tables in the same plan) daily at the same time.
And most of the time only 1 job completed successfully, and 2 others go into error, sometimes 2 completed successfully and 1 goes into error, rarely all 3 completed successfully.
Expect functionality to run Publish plan jobs scheduled in parallel for different custom table data in the same plan.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to the Tools > Scheduled Processes
2. Click on schedule new process and select 'Publish Plan' job.
3. And click on the Advance button
4. Select Plan Name: Demand Plan PRD, Table: SP Fcst Rpt Global, Source system EXT
5. Select Run: Using a Schedule, Frequency: Daily, Start date: today, End date: selecy year 2030
6. Add notification to alert for all status of the job and repeat all above steps to start at same time for other two tables.
7. And observe that only 1 job completed successfully, and 2 others go into error, sometimes 2 completed successfully and 1 goes into error, rarely all 3 completed successfully.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document