Fusion Quality 20B/20C Regression : Quality Issue page is Not Properly Displayed
(Doc ID 2693371.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Quality Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.04.0 to 11.13.20.07.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the context of Quality Action/Quality Issue objects when navigated from any object/dynamic tab, if Relationships infolet is open and Related objects tab is selected on Quality object which user is trying to open, page would not be displayed properly. If any other Infolet is open, then there are no issues. Even if Relationships infolet is open and any other tab except related objects tab is selected, then also no issues.
Steps To reproduce
1. Log in as a quality analyst user and navigate to the quality work area.
2. Create/Open any existing Quality Issue
3. Navigate to the Related Objects (click on the number next to "Other Related Objects" in the Relationships Infotile)
4. Click on the Overview tab
5. Click again on the Quality Issue tab.
6.The page refreshes and the Quality Issue is not correctly displayed.
Expected : Issue page should be displayed proper. User able to perform the action.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document