FA:SCM:SCP: Backlog Analysis Does Not Apply the Default Layout
(Doc ID 2721650.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Supply Planning Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Default layout is not reinstated after the application of custom layout.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Define a custom layout for Backlog Analysis table using View -> Manage Columns
2. Add all columns to visible columns
3. Reorder as per the user requirement.
4. Save the layout and give it a custom name.
5. Navigate to Backlog Analysis table
6. Search sales orders to be rescheduled
7. The default layout is not immediately applied
8. Switch to Application Default layout and then switch back to custom layout which the default layout is now applied.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document