FA:SCM:MNT: Active Resource Not Available to Be Added in Work Order Operations
(Doc ID 2725872.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 18, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Maintenance Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Newly created and active resources are not available in the LOV to add to Work Order Operations.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Supply Chain Execution: Go to Maintenance Management
2. Select the organization name
3. Go to the task 'Manage Maintenance Work Orders' in the task panel.
4. Select Work Order number.
5. Go to operations tab and click on resources
6. Attempt to add resource code or name
Observe that resource is unavailable in the LOV, and could not be added manually.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document