Backlog Analysis: Search With Additional Fields Even After Removal Still Show The Same Search Result
(Doc ID 2732403.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Supply Planning Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.20.07.0 version, Backlog Management
Issue here is that backlog Analysis: search with additional fields even after removal still show the same search result but the search should reset after additional fields are removed and search results should also reset accordingly
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Navigate to backlog analysis UI
2) Search for Order #XXXX which consists of both sets and standard lines
3) Add new search field and 'set type' and select ship and click on search
4) Under Search result we can see only set records
5) Delete the additional field and click on search again
6) still search results remain the same and show only set records
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document