Asset Location shows as 'Inventory' after Asset is Issues Out of Inventory by Cycle Count Adjustment
(Doc ID 2737253.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Maintenance Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.20.04.0 version, Maintenance Asset
Asset Location shows Inventory after Asset is issued out through Cycle Count Adjustment.
Once the Asset is not in Inventory, the location should not be Inventory.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1) Receive Serialized Asset (Full Cycle tracked) in Inventory using Misc Receipt. Ex: Qty 2
2) Create Cycle Count and Record Count Sequence. Enter the Count Qty as 1 and select one serial number.
3) Now post the adjustment.
4) See that Cycle Count adjustment was successful and now onhand is 1.
5) Navigate to Manage Assets UI and search for the Asset which was adjusted (issue out).
6) See that the Asset location still shows as 'Inventory' and also the subinventory is populated as 'FG'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document