FA:SCM:SCP Last Cycle Items Shown in Plan Eventhough Commit Is in Place
(Doc ID 2740922.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 26, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Supply Chain Collaboration Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Last plan cycle items are shown in the system ( 3 items) even though commit is issued and expectation is those items should not appear
in Supply chain collaboration offering .
1. Create relationship for supplier site 1 and item 1.
2. Publish a plan that contains forecast for supplier site 1, item 1 and
another forecast for supplier site 1 that you don't have relationship yet.
3. Create missing relationship and republish the plan - relationship
candidates conversion feature can be used.
4. Update the plan mid-cycle for both forecasts. This can done either through
plan publish or forecast upload feature - as long as both forecast has
5. Wait for the cycle to expire.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document