PRC:PON: 20D New Feature When Collaboration Team Members Are Inactive Does Not Display Message: You Should Check These Members in the Collaboration Team Because They Aren't Active Anymore. PON-2085798
(Doc ID 2743205.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 15, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sourcing - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Sourcing Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requirement for 20D New Feature to warn users that a Collaboration Team Member is inactive. When publishing a Negotiation, and one of the Collaboration Team members has been inactivated, the following message (as described in the new feature) does not display: You should check these members in the collaboration team because they aren't active anymore. Name. POR-2085798.
The user has the Category Manager role so this feature should automatically be enabled.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Login as user with Category Manager role
2. Go to Tools > Security Console > search for an active user
3. Go to Procurement > Negotiations > find an existing Negotiation in Draft
4. In the Negotiation from step 3 > Overview > Collaboration Team tab > add
the user from step 2
5. Tools > Security Console > pull up the user from step 2 > Edit > uncheck
(disable) Active Box to make that user inactive
6. Go back to the Negotiation in Step 3 and click publish
8. Negotiation publishes successfully
9. Since one of the Collaboration team members was made inactive after they
were already added to the Negotiation, per new functionality, when clicking
Publish, a warning should appear:
You should check these members in the collaboration team because they aren't
active anymore. Name. PON-2085798
10. No warning displays
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document