PRC:PO: 20D Issue With The Display Of Based On Context Descriptive Flexfields (DFF) Attributes Sequences In The User Interface (UI)
(Doc ID 2743981.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 21, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This issue is only Applicable in following Conditions
- Only for Edit Document UI Flow for both Purchase Agreement & Purchase Order
- When Changing DFF Context on Edit Document may not render or refresh all the attributes per configuration
- The order of sequence may be disturbed
Context-Sensitive Segment Descriptive Flexfields (DFF) show incorrect sequences and Prompts in Purchase Order User Interface (UI).
This started happening after 20D update.
Steps to duplicate:
Before the upgrade
1. Create Context Sensitive Descriptive Flexfields
2. Deploy the Descriptive Flexfields
3. Add the Descriptive Flexfields to the User Interface
4. Log in as the user and review the User Interface
Fields and prompts are displayed correctly, in the correct sequence.
20D quarterly update
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document