PRC:SQM: Can Spend Authorized Promotion Be Stopped For Supplier Who Have Not Been Subjected To SQM Assessment
(Doc ID 2745356.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Supplier Qualification Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Supplier Qualification - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Is it feasible to configure application such that no one be able to promote the supplier to spend authorized unless risk assessment is done?
Supplier On-boarding Steps
1. Suppliers Registered as "Prospective" supplier using Internal Registration Process
2. Registration Request goes through approval.
3. Supplier Created as Prospective post approval.
4. Risk Assessment Launched for the Prospective Supplier
5. Risk Assessment responded by internal responder
6. Risk Assessment Evaluated and Risk Category derived based on Assessment Outcome
7. If Risk Category above threshold then Prospective Supplier promoted to Spend Authorized
8. If Risk Category below threshold then Prospective Supplier record Inactivated
To requirement stated here is to ensure that no one can promote the supplier to spend authorized while steps 4 to 6 above is being executed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document