FA:SCM:QA - Unable to see Characteristic saved earlier in Create Inspection
(Doc ID 2757289.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Quality Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to see Characteristic saved earlier in Create Inspection
Should be able to requery earlier saved Characteristic
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Maintenance Management >Select Relevent Org
2) Go to Tasks
3) In 'Work Execution' Choose 'Review Maintenance Dispatch List'
4) Search Work Order
5) Choose Inspection option for the workorder line.
Create Inspection window pops up with pre-present data.
No Inspection plan is choosen.
6) Say ok
'Enter Inspection Details page' opens up.
7) In Enter Inspection results section chose + (add)
8) Choose Characteristic and enter row for Characteristic
9) Save and Close
10) However when same Work order is requeried (reopened) , the inspection details saved earlier are not present.
See similar case when accessed directly >> Maintenance Management > Work Execution > Create Inspection Results
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document