FA:SCM:SCP: Actual Ship Date of In-Transit Shipment Is Not Visible in Constrained Plan
(Doc ID 2770874.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Supply Planning Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Release a Plan suggested Planned Transfer Order (Firm/Not Firm)
2. Create an In-transit shipment against the above Transfer Order in Inventory module. Provided actual shipped date on the In-transit shipment which is different from the one suggested by Planning for the transfer order.
3. Collect back into Planning
4. In Plan Inputs - 2 records are seen , 1 Transfer Order and 1 In-transit Shipment. The In-transit shipment has dates provided in Inventory and Transfer Order has dates provided by Planning
5. After running Plan - Transfer Order is showing same dates. However, the In-transit shipment dates are changed by Plan to align to the Transfer Order dates. This includes the Suggested Due Date, Suggested Dock Date as well as the Old Due Date and Old Dock Date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document