FA:SCM:MNT FBDI CseInstalledBaseAssetImport Location Type Mismatch after Running Import Installed Base Assets
(Doc ID 2778103.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Maintenance Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FBDI CseInstalledBaseAssetImport – Location Type Mismatch after Running Import Installed Base Assets
1) Download the most recent CseInstalledBaseAssetImport.xlsm template from Doc.oracle.com
2) Prepare your data accordingly and generate the CSV Zip file – filling location type accordingly.
NOTE: in the FBDI the user entered Location Type = Work Center
3) Upload the zip file into UCM using "scm/installedBaseAsset/import" Account;
4) Then Run the ESS Job "Load Interface File for Import" Program with Process=Import Installed Base Assets and your zip file (Loaded Previously in step 4);
5) Run the ESS Job "Import Installed Base Assets" Program with Batch Code from the CSV file (Loaded Previously in step 4);
> Observe Location Type shows 'Unknown' in the UI.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document