21B Release: Safety Stock Override Quantity Is Not Being Considered by Unconstrained Supply Plan
(Doc ID 2787109.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Supply Planning Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.04.0 to 11.13.21.04.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Planning Central Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After 21B upgrade the simulation set safety stock quantity override is not considered for any of the simulation set items when Simulation set has at least one item which has a safety stock quantity override.
Steps to reproduce:
1. At the item level, safety stock planning method set as Safety stock Quantity
2. Ensure safety stock override quantity is specified in simulation set attached to the plan.
3. Plan options are set as
- Safety Stock Planning Method: User - specified values for all items
- Apply the override quantities for safety stock is enabled
4. Run the plan with refresh with current data
5. Query the item and observe safety stock quantity and safety stock quantity override are blank
6. Material plan also does not show the safety stock
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document