Serial Number LOV Search Panel Exit Unexpectedly
(Doc ID 2793858.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Quality Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While trying to perform Inventory Type inspection for Item which is under serial Control., Serial Number LOV Search Panel Exit Unexpectedly in Quality Inspection UI
Steps Followed -
1. Create Item.
2. Associate with Child Organization.
3. Click on Child Organization Item .
5. Change Serial Generation to Dynamic Entry at inventory receipt and Save.
6. Perform Miscellaneous Receipt.
Navigation: Supplychain Execution->Inventory Management->Task List->Create Miscellaneous Transaction
Note: Receive More than 10 Serial Numbers.
7. Record Lot and Serial Numbers->Enter Serial Number Range.
8. Click on ok and Submit.
9. Create Inventory Inspection Plan with the above created Item.
Navigation->Supplychain Execution->Quality Management
10. Approve Inspection Plan.
11. Inspect Item.
12. Click on ok.
13. Search for Serial Number.
Note: Above List of Values Show only 10 Serials.
14. Click on Search.
15. Click on Advanced..POP up will disappear.
16. And Provide Some Value and Click on Search.
17. Pop Up will disappear.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document