Need To Remove Additional Unwanted Combintations From Planning
(Doc ID 2795052.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 20, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Demand Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users uploaded combinations using Measures FBDI but combinations are no longer needed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Load Data into Interface Tables
Perform the following steps to load data to the interface tables:
1. Download the relevant file-based data import template.
2. Enter data in the template.
3. Click the Generate CSV File button on the Instructions and CSV Generation worksheet in the template to create the CSV files in a zip file format.
4. Save the zip file locally.
5. Sign in to Oracle Applications Cloud.
6. From the Navigator, click File Import and Export under Tools.
7. From the Search Results area, click Actions > Upload.
8. Click Browse to search for and select the zipped data file you saved.
9. Select the account for the applicable file-based import process.
10. Click Save and Close to transfer the zipped data file to the Oracle Universal Content Management Cloud server.
11. From the Navigator, click Scheduled Processes under Tools.
12. Select the import process and the locally saved data file.
13. Submit the Load Interface File for Import process to upload the data from the CSV files to the interface tables.
Load Data into Product Tables
Perform the following steps to load data from the interface tables to the product tables:
1. Navigate to the Scheduled Processes page.
2. Verify that the Load Interface File for Import process completed successfully.
3. Submit the product-specific import process.
4. Verify that the import process completed successfully.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document