Cost Breakdown By Maintenance Organization is Not Showing Work Orders When Searched by Periods Across Years
(Doc ID 2814340.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 21, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Maintenance Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cost Breakdown By Maintenance Organization not showing any work orders
when the searching using the parameter period from and period to with one
of periods provided parameters is in a different year from the other period.
The search will result in work orders within the period range.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Supply Chain Execution > Maintenance Management
2. Select task list > Manage Assets
3. Search for the asset.
4. Click to open the asset.
5. Open the tab for 'Cost Breakdown By Maintenance Organization'
6. Enter 'Maintenance Organization', 'Period From' and 'Period To'.
7. Period From should be in different year than Period To parameters.
8. Hit Search/Refresh icon.
9. The output says "No data to display."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document