21D Release: Replenishment Plan Run Ending In Warning
(Doc ID 2822410.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Demand Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the 21D update, Replenishment Planning Cloud users may experience an issue where replenishment plan may complete with a warning for customers that have a specific data pattern on historical shipments.
The following conditions must be met for a failure to occur:
- The number of non-zero history shipment values is less than the number of forecast buckets (the future horizon) for any item.
- At least one local causal factor is enabled.
- Must not have History rows or any other measures loaded beyond the plan last history date.
Steps to reproduce
1. Login to Oracle Applications Cloud.
2. Go to Supply Chain Planning -> Replenishment Planning.
3. Run Replenishment Plan.
4. The replenishment plan is completing with a warning at "Start Demand Planning Engine Manager", causing Run Plan to be in warning and users are not able to open the plan.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document