List of Objects To Enabled To Export Using Configuration Report
(Doc ID 2830958.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Subscription Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.21.07.0 version, Extensibility
Some items are not output to Configuration Report.
Some of the objects configured in Application Composer were not included in Configuration Report.
We created Configuration Report within the following steps.
1. (N)Configuration > Application Composer, click Metadata Manager
2. Click (B)Generate
3. Cclick Export> Excel
When I checked the contents, I found that the following were not included in the Configuration Report.
1) Value Map with the Parent Choice List set in the custom field "Choice List ".
2) Data Filter (Advanced Filter) set in the custom field "Choice List ".
3) Custom page layout (Required/Updatable=Yes No and Expression Script)
4) Security of custom objects
5) Actions and Links of custom objects
6) Web Services
7) Copy Map
8) Email Template
We would like to output all the settings made in the Application Composer to the Configuration Report.
Please let me know how we can do this.
If this is some limitation of Configuration Report, could you please let us know the details?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document