Import AutoInvoice Ends With Error: AFDICT_APP_PREFIX-AR-855636: c/src/autoinv/raavci.lpc 3368
(Doc ID 2846257.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Receivables - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Receivables Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to import transactions using AutoInvoice, the following error occurs.
AFDICT_APP_PREFIX-AR-855636: ORA-01427: single-row subquery returns more than one row
UPDATE RA_INTERFACE_LINES_GT INT_LINE SET ORIG_SYSTEM_SOLD_CUSTOMER_ID^X AFDICT_APP_PREFIX-AR-855636: c/src/autoinv/raavci.lpc 3368 UPDATE RA_INTERFACE_LINES_GT INT_LINE SET ORIG_SYSTEM_SOLD_CUSTOMER_ID = (SELECT CUST_ACCT.CUST_ACCOUNT_ID FROM HZ_CUST_ACCOUNTS CUST_ACCT WHERE CUST_ACCT.ORIG_SYSTEM_REFERENCE = INT_LINE.ORIG_SYSTEM_SOLD_CUSTOMER_REF AND (ORIG_SYS_SOLD_PARTY_REF IS NULL and sold_party_number is NULL)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Download the AutoInvoice template from Fusion OER for your release.
2. Populate the data and generate the .csv and .zip files
3. Upload the .csv file to UCM using File Import and Export to fin/receivables/import account
4. Go to Scheduled Processes
5. Submit the 'Load Interface File for Import' using Import Process: Import AutoInvoice and data file uploaded in above steps
6. Once complete, submit the 'Import AutoInvoice' Scheduled Process
7. Review the log and output of the Import AutoInvoice Execution Report.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document