PRC:POZ: Supplier Portal User Account Request Status Stuck In Processing
(Doc ID 2848462.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Supplier Portal Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Supplier Model - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Supplier Model Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supplier portal user account request status stuck in processing after importing the supplier contacts. Supplier contacts were created earlier and latest import was an UPDATE to create a user account, but status of user account remained stuck in Processing after import
1. Download the supplier contact import template FBDI
2. Fill the data in POZ_SUP_CONTACTS (Refer the file attached)
3. Generate the CSV file
4. Run the process Load Interface file to Import and upload the generated CSV file and use the Import Supplier Contacts
5. Run the process 'Import Supplier Contacts' and check the process is completed successful
6. Check that the Supplier contact user account is not created and in Supplier contacts page it is showing the Processing
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document