PRC:PO:SSP: Some Lines on a Requisition Get Autosourced to a BPA, but Some Lines Do Not
(Doc ID 2878819.1)
Last updated on JULY 01, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.22.04.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 11.13.22.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a Requisition (PR), some lines get auto-sourced to an existing Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA), but some lines on the PR do not.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Existing BPA 1 with item X
2. Create Requisition for the same Business Unit (BU) as the BPA > Add to cart - item X
3. BPA does not get auto-sourced to the Requisition line
4. No changes were made to the Requisition - UOM, category, description are all the same, but BPA does not automatically get associated.
5. If the Requisition is manually created, the BPA is automatically associated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document