Unable To Use Item Description Filter In OTBI Dashboards
(Doc ID 2894562.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Subscription Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.22.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.22.04.0 version, Analytics
The user had extended a standard Subscription Product dashboard and added prompts to filter based on the Item description. The prompt appears in the right place with all values, however, when the user selects values to filter the resulting dashboard looks the same.
1. Go to Catalog> Subscription Management> Embedded Content> Subscription Preview Template> Subscription Specialist> Dashboards
2. Expand Product Dashboard and create a copy of it under custom folder
3. Open the new created dashboard> Prompts > Edit prompts (in section 2 from page)
4. Click on plus button from the new page > Create Item Description Prompt
5. Run Dashboard
6. When selecting a value in field Item Description > nothing is changing in dashboard
Ability to search by Item Description Prompt
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document