Registered External Web Service Authentication Does No Longer Show in Application Composer
(Doc ID 2909833.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 16, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Subscription Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.22.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.22.07.0 version, Extensibility
Registered external Web Service Authentication does no longer show in Application Composer
Error shown from OIC - HTTP STATUS 401 Unauthorized
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created sandbox, go to Web services
2. Edited one of the registered Web services
3. Select 'Call with Basic Authentication' option and selected credential and 'save and closed'
4. Open a Subscription and clicked on menu which will call the Web service
5. See the Web service call fail
6. Go back to Web service screen and check the value which is saved in step 3.
7. The saved values is not seen reflected. ex Basic Authentication option is not selected
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document