Warranty Not Created Automatically After Shipment Order
(Doc ID 2914814.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Subscription Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.22.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.22.07.0 version, Setup
Warranty isn't created automatically upon shipment of Sales Order.
Warranty must be created.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create installed base - Go to Supply Chain Execution - Inventory Management - Inventory - Create Miscellaneous Transaction - provide
information - add Transaction Lines - Actions Provide a serial number - ok - Submit.
2. Create and Order - Go to Order Management - create order - give all customer's information - provide an existing item - submit. Sales Order is
created when status changes to Awaiting Shipping.
3. To ship confirm the Sales Order - Go to Supply Chain Execution - Inventory Management - Shipment - Create Pick wave - provide the order number of step 2 - Release now.
4. Go to Supply Chain Execution - Inventory Management - Shipments - Create Pick Slips- provide order number of step 2 - Search - access the pick slip add the serial number of the item of step 1 - Confirm and go to Ship confirm.
5. A shipment number will appear - add information - Ship confirm - a confirmation message will pop up.
6. Go to Schedule Processes and run Process Installed Base Update - after this the warranty should be created.
7. Go to Subscriptions and check if any New Warranty contract was created and no there's none.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document